Northbound is one of the best Orange County drug rehabilitation centers for substance abuse and mental health disorders with holistic therapies and customized recovery plans. We offer highly effective inpatient, outpatient, IOP, and PHP treatment programs at affordable prices with dedicated clinical staff.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Inpatient Rehab?
Individuals battling a moderate to severe addiction disorder and those suffering from long-term addiction can benefit from inpatient rehab treatment. You may also sign up for residential treatment at one of the co-occurring addiction treatment centers, if:
- You can take time off work or take a break from your familial obligations/school.
- You can afford inpatient care or have insurance to cover residential co-occurring disorder treatment. You are ready to commit to staying at a treatment center for 30 – 90 days to focus on the recovery process.
Speak to a treatment provider to learn about the severity of your addiction and choose a treatment option that best caters to your recovery needs and goals. The sooner you sign up for treatment, the better the chances of attaining a safe, speedy, and comprehensive recovery.
Why Choose Inpatient Treatment Over Outpatient Care?
Inpatient treatment refers to receiving addiction treatment and care in a secure, safe, and secluded rehab facility far from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. Residential treatment offers an immersive healing experience and the highest level of care. It also has the highest success rates compared to IOP or outpatient rehab programs. Choosing inpatient dual diagnosis addiction treatment over outpatient therapy can benefit you in several ways, such as:
- It can help you place your undivided attention and focus on healing and recovery as you will be far from any distractions and triggers.
- Residential programs offer around-the-clock medical care, providing you with the peace of mind that you have a skilled medical team at your disposal 24/7.
- Inpatient recovery programs allow you to meet, socialize, and bond with others battling substance use and co-occurring mental disorders. This allows you to address your mental health and substance use disorder in a supportive and peaceful setting.
What Can You Expect With Inpatient Treatment With Us?
We are one of the best inpatient treatment centers with superior accommodations and top-notch amenities. When looking to join us for inpatient treatment:
- Prepare to participate in a series of science-based and nature-immersive treatments and programs that will equip you with essential coping mechanisms and survival skills.
- Expect to participate in group therapies and discussions and share your journey and story with fellow recovering addicts.
- Following inpatient treatment, you can sign up for our sober living or aftercare program for a seamless transition back to your everyday environment.
Call 866-311-0003 to join one of the best orange county drug rehabilitation centers for alcoholism and drug addiction treatment. Northbound has always made it a point to address the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of recovering addicts alongside guiding them towards sobriety. We can help you get clean using our integrated healing approach. Contact us to learn more about our treatments and therapies.